2023 NBHA Professional's Choice Las Vegas Super Show June 2 - 4, 2023
Pre-Entry January 9 - May 26, 2023
National Barrel Horse Association (NBHA)
South Point Equestrian Center | 9777 Las Vegas Boulevard South | Las Vegas, NV, 89189
$16,250 Added Money | 111 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior
Team Fearless Approved
The Patriot Qualifying Event
WPRA Sanctioned Open, Youth & Futurity
West Coast Barrel Racing Assoc. Sanctioned
5 Circle Y Saddle Certificates to Open Average* D Winners plus awards to Top 5
Youth & Senior Class Awards to Top 3 in each D.
*Average based on all three days in the Open.
You MUST be a NBHA Member to receive awards.
NEW THIS YEAR
Payment plan available until 3/15/2023.
3 equal payments 4 weeks apart. 1st one time of entry, 2nd 4 weeks from entry date and 3rd 8 weeks from entry date.
IMPORTANT: HORSE HEALTH /COGGIN CERTS REQUIRED
12 Month Negative Coggins Required & 30 Day Health Certificate UNLESS you are coming from a state with confirmed VSV cases (only California as of 5/24/23).
NEW ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR STATES WITH VSV DIAGNOSIS (Currently CA horses only as if 5/24)
Currently, all horses, cattle, swine, sheep, and goats from a state where Vesicular Stomatitis Virus (VSV) has been diagnosed, or visiting an infected state and then returning to Nevada, except those moving directly to slaughter, must be accompanied by a CVI that includes the statement:
“I have examined all the animals identified on this certificate within seven (7) days of shipment date and have found them to be free from signs of Vesicular Stomatitis Virus (VSV). During the last fourteen (14) days, these animals have not been exposed to VSV nor located on a VSV confirmed or a VSV suspected premises.”
Please bring copies, if possible, to surrender.
Wednesday May 31st
9am to 8pm | Stall Check In
Thursday June 1st
7am to 10pm | Stall Check In
8am to 8pm | Office Check In
8am to 8pm | Exhibitions
8pm to 9pm | Open Arena
Friday June 2nd
6am | Stall Check In
630am | Office Check In
8am | Open Race 1 (*New later start time!)
Saturday June 3rd
6am | Stall Check In
630am | Office Check In
8am | Youth | Senior | Open Race 2 (*New later start time!)
Sunday June 4th
7am | Open Race 3
8am | Cowboy Church | Redwood Tree Room
- OPEN TO ALL. NBHA Membership not required.
- NBHA western dress code enforced
- ALL CONTESTANTS MUST CHECK IN FOR THEIR STALLS AND OFFICE CHECK IN PRIOR TO FIRST RUN
- Must be an NBHA member to receive awards. Membership must be purchased by check in.
- Office fee of $20 is waived if you are a current NBHA Member.
- Limit two pre-purchased time onlies per horse.
- Vet outs prior to pre-entry deadline will receive a 100% refund minus the processing fee. Vet outs after pre-entry deadline through Wednesday week of show receive 70% of your entries, no processing fee & no stall refund with a vet or doctors note by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returned Check fee is $35
- Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after May 15th is $25.
- Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
- All horses on grounds must have stall or day stall
- Stalls open Wednesday May 31st
- Host Hotel: South Point Hotel: Promo Code: NBH2023 (Book by 5/6)
- Enter online beginning January 9th.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by May 15th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 - waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on May 24th to choose draw preferences.
- Pre-draw available Friday, May 26th.
- Online entries will re-open at noon Thursday, May 25th for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag, rider number 50, in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold with a limit of two per horse online at www.SaddleBook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
- Youth and Senior Classes run Saturday morning, however if you would like to carryover into these class it will be from your FRIDAY Open run. This is such way to follow the NBHA rulebook.
Friday Open $2,500 Added
Saturday Open $10,000 Added
Sunday Open $2,500 Added
Saturday Youth Class $500 Added
Saturday Sunday Class $500 Added
Futurity Sidepot: $100 Added Daily
WCBRA Average Sidepot $250 Added
How Wildcards are Awarded:
Top 5 in the Open divisions each day
Top 3 in the Youth Class divisions on Saturday
Top 3 in the Senior Class divisions on Saturday
Top 3 in the three day average in all divisions
Open Friday: $70
Open Saturday: $95
Open Sunday: $70
Youth & Senior Class $40
Youth, Prime, Senior, Helmet, Futurity & Derby Sidepots are $30
WCBRA Average Sidepot is $25
Office Fee $20 *Waived for current NBHA Members.
Youth – Saturday and Sunday Only
Senior – Saturday and Sunday Only
Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
Helmet – All three days (For those who wear a helmet in the Open)
WCBRA Futurity - All three days. Includes WCBRA Fee. Do NOT have to be a WCBRA member to enter.
Derby - All three days
WCBRA Average - Not required for awards. Payout only. Do not have to be a WCBRA member.
$25K Future Fortunes Open Bonus Money
To be eligible for the Future Fortunes sidepot payout, you must go to the Future Fortune Website and submit an entry form and a copy of horse papers. https://www.jotform.com/app/future_fortunes_inc/bonus-money-form
Entry into this Saturday sidepot is through clicking on the Future Fortunes carry over class on our NBHA entry. If you missed it, please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly add it.
Stall is $145 each and includes 3 bags of shavings.
Mat Rentals (2 per stall) $40/stall.
No outside shavings allowed.
Day Stall $50/horse/day. No shavings included.
All horses must have a stall or a day stall.
Host Hotel: South Point Hotel: Promo Code: NBH2023 (Book by 5/6)