High Cascades Futurity & Benefit Race April 22 - 24, 2022
Pre-Entry January 1 - Apr 1, 2022
Sanctuary Barrel Races
Burns Events LLC
We are Non-Profit that uses barrel races to raise money for our Emergency Medical fund that helps people with unforeseen medical expenses across Oregon.
This is our Schedule:
April 21st Thursday: Time only 8:00 am to 7 pm, 60 sec limit, 1/2 hour slots, reserve online $5
April 22nd Friday: Time onlies 8:00am - 2:00pm, 60 sec limits, 1/2 hr slots, reserve online $5 - Pee Wee's start 4 pm - Futurity 5:45 pm - 5D to Follow
April 23rd Saturday: Futurity Time onlies 6:00 - 8:30 am (starts in draw orders please be ready so you don't loose your spot, NO going back in draw numbers) * Futurity begins at 9:00 am - Derby to follow and then 5D
April 24th Sunday FUTURITY & DERBY draws will be reverse order!!! Futurity 9:30 am - Derby to follow and then 5D
WCBRA Prime, BRN4D, OBRA co-sanction. WCBRA is offering a Triple race option for $10 to help members qualify for finals that have been unable to meet the 10 race requirement. If you need more races than the 4 offered you can select the WCBRA Triple co-sanction to acquire 3 more races for each run.
When reserving stall(s) and RV(s) they are charged by the night not day use. For example: if you are staying Saturday night and plan on leaving Sunday you do not need to select a Sunday stall/RV.
If you are staying the night at Deschutes County Fairgrounds, you must purchase an rv spot with power or dry camping. If you are dry camping you must get a sticker from the office showing that you are paid. If you would like power & water, you must make a reservation with the Deschutes County Fairgrounds RV Park and the number to call for those spots is 541-585-1569.
Late Fee begins at midnight on April 1, 2022.
* Refund 1 month prior w/vet slip full refund minus office fee and stalls.
* Refund within 30 days of event w/vet slip 80% of entry fees and fees refund minus office fee and stalls.
* Refund 1 week prior w/vet slip 70% of entry fees and fees refund minus office fee and stalls.
* Refund 48 hours before event or during event w/vet slip 50% of entry fees and fees refund minus office fee and stalls.
* Less then 24 hour turn out there will be a $50 turn out fee that will need to be paid BEFORE you enter another Sanctuary Race.