Las Vegas Xtreme Mini Million November 3 - 7, 2021
Pre-Entry July 23 - Oct 29, 2021
Entries open July 23rd 9am Mountain Time
Las Vegas Xtreme Mini Million
5800 E Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89122
November 5 - 7, 2020
How it Works:
$500 Entry Fee
1 Go 3 performances
Based on rider only, there are no limits on how many times you can enter. You can even ride the same horse multiple times if you wish.
Amazing awards including: Xtreme Million Finals Entries, Burns Products, Redmond Equine, 5 Star Equine and much more!!
Pre-entries close October 29th.
Late entries accepted until the last runner runs. Late entry fee of $25.
Side pot classes with progressive added money:
Open 5D $85 Entry Fee
Open to everyone: 1 Go 3 Performances
Over N Under 3D $55 Entry Fee
For Contestants 17 and under or 50 and over:
1 Go 3 Performances
Prime 3D $55 Entry Fee
For Contestants 18-49: 1 Go 3 Performances
Youth Championship $55 Entry Fee
For Contestants 18 & under: 1 Go 3 Performances
Bonus Bucks $55 Entry Fee Open 5D paid out daily
All Side Pot Classes will carry over from the Xtreme Mini Million
Time onlys $5 each
Arena Fee $25 per person
Late Fee $25 per person
Tentative schedule 2021:
Wednesday November 3rd:
1 p.m.- 8 p.m. Stall check in begins
6 p.m. Open 5D Jackpot $55 Entry Fee
Thursday November 4th:
9 a.m. - 7p.m. Time onlys
Friday November 5th:
9 a.m. 1st performance, 40 Time onlys
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Contestant check in
Saturday November 6th:
9 a.m. 2nd performance, 40 Time onlys
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. | Contestant check in
Sunday November 7th:
9 a.m. 3rd performance, Awards Ceremony
* The Xtreme Mini Million is a one go with 3 performances.
* Entry fee is $500 per run.
* Based on rider only, not horse.
* Unlimited amount of entries. You can run as many times as you would like. You can run the same horse multiple times if you would like.
* Side Pot Classes have progressive added money (see the Rules and FAQ page for more information). This helps the pot grow!!
* 70% of all entry fees will be paid out. 30% of the entry fee will go towards awards and expenses. 100% of the added money will be paid out.
* All contestants must check in and have their photo taken prior to running.
* Vet or Dr. Release options: NO RISK OPTION!! Option 1: You can transfer 100% of your Entry Fees, Stalls, RVs, and Time Only's to another Xtreme Event within 365 Days. Option 2: You can transfer 90% of your entry fees to another rider for the event you entered. Payment processing and arena fees are non refundable. You must fill out the Vet Out link prior to the pre entry deadline for the 90% rider transfer option or before the first runner runs of the event for the 100% transfer option.
Stall and RV options:
Stalls are $25 per night.
RV spots are a $175 flat fee. Available Wednesday- Sunday Nights Only 26 RV Spots available! They will sell fast!!
Shavings $12/bag. You are required to use at least one bag of shavings in your stall.