High Plains Circuit Finals - Fort Pierre Sep 12, 2021
Pre-Entry August 21 - Sep 6, 2021
Welcome to your online entry & points system for the High Plains region.
Easy Steps to Entry
- Please sign up SaddleBook account under Parent/Guardian name which can be updated under account, if registering a minor.
- Then add jr riders under the SaddleDash - People tab.
- Then click on the events to enter - click box to the left of event
- Then read and click on liability waiver.
- Fill in credit card info and click submit.
- Check your email for proof of receipt.
- Print out receipt or you'll have it on your phone's email as a backup for the rodeo secretary when you check-in a minimum of one hour before riding. If you have more than one High Plains rider, please enter each one individually on separate entries.
1) Age Brackets: 6-9, 10-11,12-13, 14-15 & 16-18
2) No High Plains Membership Required To Ride In 2021 Series Or High Plains Circuit Finals
3) High Plains Events Are Open To Anyone From North America To Compete For High Plains Series & Those Who Are Pre-Qualified For The High Plains Circuit Finals & Circuit Finals Awards
4) Top 4 Riders In Each Pre-Qualifier Event, Daily, Qualify For The High Plains Circuit Finals, September 12 In Fort Pierre, SD, Unless Covid Restrictions. If A Rider Is Already Qualified At A Prior Event, Then The Rider In The Next Placing Is Qualified For The High Plains Circuit Finals
All High Plains Riders Accumulate Points Towards High Plains Series Awards
HIGH PLAINS CIRCUIT FINALS - SPECIAL INFORMATION:
1) Parent/Guardian Pre-Enters Rider Online AUGUST 21 - MIDNIGHT SEPT 6 @ www.saddlebook.com
3) High Plains Rider's Parent/Guardian Must Check In With Rodeo Secretary & Have Their Rider Ready At Chutes For Photos & Rules Meeting To Discuss Any Updates
4) Any Jr Rider Can Pre-Entered & Compete In The High Plains Series Events To Pre-Qualifier Awards, Accumulate Points For High Plains Series Awards & Qualify For The High Plains Circuit Finals & Awards. Only JRA National Members Can Qualify For JRA Year End Finals For Utah Or Vegas
5) Two Rounds With An Hour Lunch Break
6) High Plains Circuit Finals Champions Given Trophy Buckles & Plaque Awards & Announced In Front Of Bucking Chutes To The Crowd
7) 10 Trophy Buckles, Calculated On Two Round Average Scores System, Awarded Following Second
8) JRA Top Winners Announced For Vegas & Utah
9) Thanks To Sponsors No Gate Fees For Anyone Including Rodeo Fans
HIGH PLAINS "BUCKIN' TO VEGAS" JR TOUR:
Top Winners From The High Plains Circuit Finals Who Are JRA Members, Advance To (Unless Covid Restrictions) Jr World Finals At Las Vegas In December. PLEASE NOTE NEW IN 2021: 6-9 AGE BRACKET YEAR END JRA FINALS IS LOCATED IN UTAH DURING SEPTEMBER
Go to www.juniorroughstockworld.com for Online National JRA Membership Application & More Information For Jr World Finals In Vegas & Utah
Top 4 riders each day, in each age bracket, qualify for the High Plains Circuit Finals. If a rider is already qualified on a previous day then that spot will be available to the next rider in the placings.
High Plains Series - High Points & All-Arounds titles and awards in each age bracket will be calculated on the High Plains "Buckin' To Vegas" Jr Tour Pre-Qualifiers, prior to Finals in September and handed out the High Plains Circuit Finals weekend.
For more pre-qualifiers or information on the High Plains Circuit Finals go to www.lazy3Srodeo.com
We also have a facebook group "High Plains Series & Jr Circuit Finals FAQ" page where we update as needed.
ALL HIGH PLAINS CIRCUIT FINALISTS ARE PRE-QUALIFIED THROUGH THE HIGH PLAINS REGIONAL. DUE TO JRA WEIGHT LIMITS BEING REINFORCED FOR THIS JRA REGIONAL EVENT, to enter - click box to the left of event of the 2 ROUNDS IN APPROPRIATE AGE IF TRADING UP DUE TO JRA WEIGHT BRACKETS OTHERWISE AGE GROUP, BIRTHDAY AS OF JANUARY 1 OF CURRENT YEAR, IF RIDER IS OVER THE JRA WEIGHT LIMIT THEN SELECT THE NEXT OLDER AGE BRACKET. 16-18 YRS OLD: NO WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS. PARENTS CHECK THE JRA WEIGHTS FOR YOUR RIDERS. WEIGH-IN ALSO WITH HIGH PLAINS RODEO SECRETARY OFFICE DURING SCHEDULED CHECK-IN TIMES.
In 2021: All High Plains Circuit Finalists are Pre-Qualified through High Plains region events. There will be no need to host a Wild Card event since we will have the last pre-qualifier the weekend before in Wagner, SD
PLEASE NOTE: Each Rider Entered Must have Minimum One $200 Banner Sponsor Application turned into Lazy 3S Rodeo Co by Sept 7, to be Eligible to Ride Sept 12, in addition to Circuit Finals entry fee. Early deadline is so we can get Circuit Finalist & Sponsor Thank You plaques made and delivered by Friday, Sept 10 and for rodeo program deadlines by Wednesday that week. Sponsor payment may be made at check-in if necessary. Thank You to all our High Plains Rodeo Families agreeing to raise sponsorships to help make these opportunities possible in the High Plains region. Ask Lazy 3S Rodeo Co for application and more details, if you did not receive the email prior to the Wagner rodeo.
High Plains Circuit Finals Champion for each event's age group will be awarded Trophy Buckles by A Cut Above. Award plaques for the High Plains Circuit Finals Champions & Res Champions.
Top winners will also be contacted if eligible to advance from the High Plains Circuit Finals to the (JRA) Junior Roughstock World Finals, location and date, if the JRA World Finals is not cancelled due to issues such as covid in 2021.
Contact Lazy 3S Rodeo Co for more details or join in August the Facebook group "2021 Contestants - High Plains Circuit Finals".