High Plains - Gillette Aug 5, 2021
Pre-Entry July 15 - 29, 2021
Welcome to your online entry & points system for the High Plains region.
Easy Steps to Entry
- Please sign up SaddleBook account under Parent/Guardian name which can be updated under account, if registering a minor.
- Then add jr riders under the SaddleDash - People tab.
- Then click on the events to enter - click box to the left of event
- Then read and click on liability waiver.
- Fill in credit card info and click submit.
- Check your email for proof of receipt.
- Print out receipt or you'll have it on your phone's email as a backup for the rodeo secretary when you check-in a minimum of one half hour before riding. At check-in parent/guardian will also sign a liability waiver for the local rodeo committee. If you have more than one High Plains rider, please enter each one individually on separate entries.
1) Age Brackets: 6-9, 10-11,12-13, 14-15 & 16-18
2) No High Plains Membership Required To Ride In 2021 Series
3) High Plains Events Are Open To Anyone From North America To Compete For Campbell County Fair ~ High Plains Awards
4) Top 4 Riders In Each Event, Daily, Qualify For The High Plains Circuit Finals, September 12 In Fort Pierre, SD, Unless Covid Restrictions. If A Rider Is Already Qualified At A Prior Event, Then The Rider In The Next Placing Is Qualified For The High Plains Circuit Finals
All High Plains Riders Accumulate Points Towards High Plains Series Awards
CAMPBELL COUNTY FAIR - SPECIAL INFORMATION:
1) Parent/Guardian Pre-Enters Rider Online July 15 - July 29 @ www.saddlebook.com
2) LIMITED AGE BRACKETS IN GILLETTE:
(PENDING APPROVAL BY COMMITTEE) Age Brackets: Jr Bareback Riding 10-11,12-13, 14-15 & 16-18
Jr Saddle Bronc Riding - 12-13, 14-15 & 16-18
3) High Plains "Buckin' To Vegas" Jr Bareback & Jr Saddle Bronc Pre-Qualifiers - Riding Is Within 6 PM MTN Ranch Rodeo
Rodeo Committee Has The Option To Hold Afternoon Long Go. Decision Will Be Made After Entries Close
4) Trophy Buckles For Scores/Longest Time Based On One Evening Performance Round
5) High Plains Rider's Parent/Guardian Must Check In With Rodeo Secretary To Sign Rodeo Committee's Own Waiver & Have Their Rider Ready At Chutes, 30 Minutes Prior To Scheduled Time To Ride, Ahead Of The Event, For Any Updates
6) Any Jr Rider Can Pre-Enter & Compete In The High Plains Events To Win Campbell County Fair Awards, Accumulate Points For High Plains Series Awards & Qualify For The High Plains Circuit Finals & Awards. Only JRA National Members Can Qualify For JRA Year End Finals For Utah Or Vegas
High Plains Jr Riding Schedule At Gillette Will Be Announced After Entries Close
7) Trophy Buckles, Calculated On Scores/Times, Awarded That Night Following Each Event
8) Previous Year Order Of Events:
Mutton Bustin' started the Ranch Rodeo at 6pm mtn then Jr Bareback Riding. A ranch rodeo event then took place and then Jr Saddle Bronc Riding. Keep In Mind, Changes May Be Made To Riding Times For High Plains Riders
9) Please remember, everyone pays at the gate for the ranch rodeo & high plains rodeo events, including contestants
HIGH PLAINS "BUCKIN' TO VEGAS" JR TOUR:
Top Winners From The High Plains Circuit Finals Who Are JRA Members, Advance To (Unless Covid Restrictions) Jr World Finals At Las Vegas In December. PLEASE NOTE NEW IN 2021: 6-9 AGE BRACKET YEAR END JRA FINALS IS LOCATED IN UTAH DURING SEPTEMBER
Go to www.juniorroughstockworld.com for Online National JRA Membership Application & More Information For Jr World Finals In Vegas & Utah
Please note, Rodeo Producer reserves the right to close entries early on a High Plains age bracket(s) prior to entries closing, if the overall total number of entries, for the rodeo is full. So please enter early to reserve a spot.
High Plains Series - High Points & All-Arounds titles and awards in each age bracket will be calculated on the High Plains "Buckin' To Vegas" Jr Tour Pre-Qualifiers, prior to Finals in September.
For more pre-qualifiers or information on the High Plains Circuit Finals go to www.lazy3Srodeo.com
We also have a facebook group "High Plains Series & Jr Circuit Finals FAQ" page where we update as needed.