2021 Spring BACH Show Mar 13, 2021
Pre-Entry February 10 - Mar 11, 2021
Welcome to the first show of BACH's 2021 Schooling Series at Guzman’s 2N’s Ranch!
Judge: Becky Brown "L"
Show Secretary: Emily Mullins, firstname.lastname@example.org
The BACH Schooling Series provides a safe, fun, and low-key environment for riders of all levels to enjoy!
We offer US Dressage Federation (USDF) and US Equestrian Federation (USEF) tests from Intro to 4th Level, and rider’s choice for FEI tests. Eventers and Western riders are welcome as we offer US Eventing Association (USEA) Beginner Novice through Preliminary tests and Western Dressage Association of America (WDAA) Intro through Level 4. Gaited Dressage tests, Houston Dressage Society (HDS) Prix Caprilli, and Pas de Deux tests offered at judge’s discretion. Musical Freestyle offered for Dressage and Western Dressage!
Awards and prizes for first through sixth place, with HDS High Score medals, Division High Score, and Jr/YR and Adult Amateur (AA) score of the day awards!
Attendance at 1 or more shows, totaling 2 tests across the year will qualify BACH members for end of the year points and awards! For qualification standards, please see: https://bachdressage.org/awardsprogram/
BACH Schooling shows are also recognized by HDS and count towards their End of Year Schooling Show Awards! To be eligible for HDS High Point Schooling Show Awards, and for scores to count towards their End of Year Awards Program, you must be a current member. Any individual may become an HDS member AT THE SHOW by completing the HDS Membership application and paying the membership fee. Application can be found on the HDS website: http://houstondressagesociety.org/
Don’t forget to attend our pre-show social event on Friday, March 12th, where our judge, Becky Brown will answer YOUR questions about showing, judging, and scoring. There will be a raffle for an official BACH embroidered hay bale transport bag (tickets may be purchased with your entry). Volunteers will also be able to help set up for Saturday’s show.
We value creating a safe show environment for everyone, so we ask that you read the following COVID-19 rules. By entering the show, riders and their guests are agreeing to the following regulations:
- Social distancing (6 ft) must be maintained at all times when you are around people who are not from the same household. Please refrain from congregating around booths and tables.
- Face masks must be worn over the mouth and nose by all attendees AT ALL TIMES while on the show grounds unless mounted on a horse. Face masks must be of at least two layers and properly fitting, per the Center for Disease Control’s recommendation. Neck gaiters worn as a single layer, bandanas, masks with vents, single layer fabrics, mesh, or other masks listed as inappropriate by the CDC will not be allowed. All riders and guests must present their masks to BACH management at the facility entry to verify masks meet requirements. If, at management’s discretion, a mask does not meet safety guidelines, rider or guest may be required to purchase an appropriate mask from BACH.
- Only one non-competitor (groom/trainer) is permitted for each rider with the exception of junior/young riders who can also bring a single parent/guardian. All guests MUST register on the liability form to enter the facility, and unlisted guests will be turned away at the gate. Riders acknowledge that they are responsible for their and their guests’ and parents’ behavior, and that failure to follow these guidelines may result in disqualification and dismissal from the event, at BACH management’s discretion.
- Please self-assess for an elevated temperature (greater than 99.5 F), shortness of breath, coughing, and other signs of COVID-19 prior to coming to the show grounds. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the show. If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 within the 14 days prior to the show (with the exception of medical personnel exposed in the course of their work responsibilities while wearing properly fitted and approved PPE), please do not attend the show.
- The above rules are not negotiable. If you cannot adhere to these rules, please wait to attend our shows until these rules are no longer necessary for the health and safety of our participants.
- To encourage rule compliance, if between the closing date and the competition date you develop COVID-19 symptoms, your entire show fee will be refunded. If you need to cancel due to COVID-19 symptoms, please email BACH at email@example.com or call Emily Mullins at (979) 324-7419.
Closing Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021